The National Archivist and the staff of the State Archives wish you an inspiring year 2022 !
- As from Tuesday 5 January 2021, all visitors can access our archives again in our reading rooms, under strict observance of the applicable safety measures.
- Reservation of workspace in the reading room must be made by e-mail to the State Archives in question at least 2 workdays before the visit. You can find the contact details of our repositories here.
- ATTENTION: You must use our online booking form to book a seat in the reading room of the National Archives instead of sending an e-mail.
- Please consult the special preventive measures against Coronavirus/COVID-19 to best prepare your visit.
- Meanwhile, we continue to extend the online valorisation of archives and finding aids.
- You do not know to which service your question should be addressed? Use our contact form.
A new year, a new list of New Year’s resolutions. For example, preserving and sharing your research data using SODHA, a free and easy-to-use online repository hosted by the State Archives of Belgium. Join us on 20 January (10 AM CEST) for an open webinar on the Social Sciences & Digital Humanities Archive. We will guide you through the SODHA platform and show you how to preserve, download, and share your research data. Let's get to know each other and see what SODHA can offer you.