- As from Tuesday 5 January 2021, all visitors can access our archives again in our reading rooms, under strict observance of the applicable safety measures.
- Reservation of workspace in the reading room must be made by e-mail to the State Archives in question at least 2 workdays before the visit. You can find the contact details of our repositories here.
- ATTENTION: You must use our online booking form to book a seat in the reading room of the National Archives instead of sending an e-mail.
- Please consult the special preventive measures against Coronavirus/COVID-19 to best prepare your visit.
- Meanwhile, we continue to extend the online valorisation of archives and finding aids.
- You do not know to which service your question should be addressed? Use our contact form.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis, the State Archives are forced to temporarily adjust their services on Saturdays. So far, four reading rooms were open to the public on the first Saturday of the month: in Mons, Namur, Liège and Arlon. For the next four months, the reading rooms in the aforementioned State Archives will also be closed on the first Saturday of the month. This means September 5th , October 3rd, November 7th and December 5th. A possible reopening at the beginning of 2021 will be communicated in good time. Thank you for your understanding.