16/06/2020 - Our branch offices and reading rooms
Our reading rooms are open again - Make an appointment!
As from 16 June 2020, all reading rooms of the State Archives are open again for the large public, upon appointment and wearing a face mask is mandatory.
- Reservation of workspace in the reading room must be made by e-mail to the State Archives in question at least 2 workdays before the visit. You can find the contact details of our repositories here. Please consult the special preventive measures against Coronavirus/COVID-19 to best prepare your visit.
- Meanwhile, we continue to extend the online valorisation of archives and finding aids.
- In order to somewhat alleviate the effects of the long closure of our reading rooms, all scheduled repository inventorying activities for 2020 are cancelled.
- All public events, colloquia, group visits, receptions, book presentations, training sessions, etc. are cancelled until 1 September 2020.
- During the summer months, the reading rooms will continue to close between noon and 1.00 pm.
Stay up-to-date via this page or and our Facebook page.